Meet New Friends!

Hello, long time no see you all! sorry, I never updated this blog because I have been hiatus this past few weeks. FYI, this october I had a loooong story and experience to share with you guys.


First of all, I wanna say Thank you for everyone who voted me in SocMedCamp (Social Media Camp) by YeP! (Youth emPowering!), because of your vote I had an opportunity to meet new people, and we became friends now. SocMedCamp participant isn't from Jabodetabek only, there's a lot people from Malang, especially Brawijaya University. And also from Batam!

SocMedCamp started from 1st until 4th October, we stay 4 days at Graha Wisata Ragunan. the venue is really near with my hometown, only takes 30 minutes to get into venue. lucky me!


you don't know what SocMedCamp? I see. So, SocMedCamp is event that held by Yep!, this event consist by various sub-event. such as talkshow, trining, netizen bonding and presentation. and they pick "optimalisasi social media untuk gerakan pemuda" as theme project.


first day, I meet other 21 participant, all of them really nice and funny, everyone has their own uniqueness. like, ka Trini and Slamet from Brawijaya University (karena ngomongnya yang medok) ^^ and then, we split into 4 groups, each group have 4-5 members. every group must created a microbloging for their "movement". 


btw, I'm part of group 3, with Fahmiranti (Airlangga University, Communication), Tasyah Istitika ( Brawijaya University), and also Muhammad Sugero (State University of Padang, Accounting). every group has their own preceptor, our group have Vania Ridwan (University of Pancasila, Law). after group discussion, we pick literasi media online as our theme project, if you wanna know our project you can click here-oneclickmovement.

"I'll update this post, so stay tune. it will be a looong post" see ya!

0 komentar

Terima kasih sudah berkunjung. Mohon tidak memasukkan link aktif. Terima kasih 🙂